Our Snow Pushers are designed to move a large volume of snow very quickly – up to five times faster than a conventional snow blade, this is the perfect way to remove snow from parking lots, driveways, and from up against buildings. The universal quick attach system fits most backhoe, loaders, skid steers and compact
tractors. With the largest model 18′ feet in width and able to contain up to 24 yards
of snow this pusher is ideal for larger equipment (4+ yard bucket capacity). It can also find a second use in many construction or agricultural applications for material clean up.
The Sno-Bandit pusher is perfect for use alongside an airport snowplow and can also be used at large distribution centers, large manufacturing buildings and shopping malls.
- The Sno-Bandit pusher was introduced to the market nearly over 24 years ago , we have never stopped working to build the perfect containment pusher system. Our product evaluation never ends; Sno-Bandit is always striving to increase the already extreme durability and functionality of our snow pusher product line.
- The value of our products can be seen on properties across New England where many customers are still using their first Sno-Bandit pusher that they purchased years ago has helped to build a strong dealer network in the north east Extremely durable and innovative products that perform are priced right, and readily available.
- Sno-Bandit uses premium extruded rubber, which demands the highest quality ingredients. 2500 tensile strength it is the perfect blend of hardness, and flexibility. The rubber will not bend or chatter.
- Welded construction ensures strength and durability.
- Structural steel channels and reinforced wedge corners provide maximum structural strength and durability.
- Slotted Adjustable skid shoes allow the pusher to stay planted on uneven contours
- All units come with a limited 1 year warranty.
- Sno-Bandit uses high quality primers and paints on all of their Snow Pusher products. These coatings are at least 4 mil thick